Unit 15-17, Aston Fields Industrial Estate, Aston Road, Bromsgrove, WORCS, B60 3EX.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role will involve conceptualisation and design of bespoke systems, as well as implementation and support for the electrical and software elements.
The role will be based predominantly out of the UK Office, with regular travel required. This role will require the candidate to work autonomously and diligently, therefore the candidate will be required to demonstrate an organised, motivated and driven attitude. The candidate will have an opportunity to develop their experience and skill set in a growing and competitive industry through a market leading organisation. Extensive experience of PLC, network and interface programming and architecture is essential. Knowledge of automation machinery and industrial environments is preferable, along with an applicable qualification/education, good work ethic and aptitude.
- Perform development & conceptualisation of Robotic and Automation Systems.
- Perform control system design and generate electrical drawings.
- Perform specification/source/supply of equipment/materials.
- Lead programming of PLC and robotic hardware.
- Assist in the manufacture & assembly of the systems.
- Travel to customer/supplier sites, for debug and commissioning activities.
- Contribute to the sales process of automated equipment.
- Support customers/engineers with technical assistance.
- Attend weekly meetings with the project team.
- Communicate effectively with customers and suppliers.
- Prepare weekly job analysis and project updates.